Be sure to follow us on Facebook, sign up for our texts and emails, and check out KidsOnline for our weekly worship, messages, GodTime devotionals, and lessons. We're looking forward to seeing you!
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 - Two people are better than one
- 1 Samuel 20 - David and Jonathan
- 1 Kings 19:14-21; 2 Kings 2:1-15 - Elijah and Elisha
- John 21:1-19 - Jesus Forgives Peter
- Genesis 37; Jeremiah 1:5 - Joseph’s brothers are angry when their father gives him a special coat so they send him to Egypt
- Genesis 39-40 - Joseph chooses to do good after he is sent to jail for something he didn’t do.
- Genesis 41 - Pharaoh puts Joseph in charge of saving grain after Joseph helps him understand his dreams.
- Genesis 42-45 - Joseph’s brothers come to him because they need food, and Joseph forgives them.
Remember what you do matters and we’re your biggest fans!
- The Southpoint Kids team